Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Have You Heard?


Have you heard? Maybe your friend told you or your neighbor passed it on? There's a buzz about town and SAS is what folks are talking about! Check out what women just like you are saying about Salon and Spa Promotions....

"What a great gift! I've already given four Savings Cards to my friends. They LOVED them!
Jeanine - Colonie, NY

"Thanks to Salon and Spa Promotions.com, I found a great new salon for my waxing needs!
LiAnna - Albany, NY

"What a great way to treat yourself! With my Savings Card, I was able to sample several different salon services at a tremendous savings. A great gift idea!
Linda - Colonie, NY

So, whether you need a last minute gift or you have a girlfriend who is trying to find a new salon, visit us today and see what the benefits of a Savings Card can do for you and your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment