Thursday, July 22, 2010

Q&A With Salon and Spa


It's Q&A time with Salon and Spa. We received the following question from a longtime reader,

Dear Salon and Spa:
Why does my makeup ware off by noon? I have tried everything and nothing is working. Help!
Cindy-Denver, Co

A:
Dear Cindy:
Thank you for your question. This particular issue is one the many women struggle with. The #1 rule for makeup application is cream on cream, powder on powder. Now, what does this mean? Well, most people do not realize that makeup must have a base to grab on to. If you are using a powder shadow or blush and do not have a powder base, it will be off by noon. This is because the oils in your skin or the moisture in your foundation will soak up the powder products. So before you use your powder colors, set your face with a powder of choice.

On the Opposite end of the spectrum, if you are using cream colors, you must have a cream base to work on or they will become streaky and uneven. Always remember you Base must be the Same as your products, then you will have makeup that will last all day!

Thanks so much for your question Cindy! Good luck in all your makeup endeavors!
Salon and Spa Promotions
http://www.salonandspapromotions.com

Have a question? Email us at info@salonandspapromotions.com

21 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing information. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging!

    best hair and spa services in lucknow

    best bridal makeup parlour

    party makeup in lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! :)) Like them. btw, can you please reommend some online stores where I can buy spa salon equipment for my new salon? I need high quality custome furniture for my business. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your good knowledge and kindness in playing with all the pieces were
    very useful. I don’t know what I would have done if I had not
    encountered such a step like this.


    global medi aesthetics

    medi aesthetics

    top medi aesthetics

    global medi aesthetics groups

    ReplyDelete
  4. I conceive feeling to have the accumulation that you are card. Salon mirrors with lights

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent. Best Brazilian waxing in NYC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, Couple Massages in Manhattan

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is truly pleasant to read..informative post is great to read..thanks a considerable measure! wolves airdropped into michigan

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you regularly travel with makeup or want to store a lot of makeup in an organized way, rolling makeup cases are the only way to go. These sorts of see here

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am specifically looking for Pink shoes to accompany a wedding outfit. Preferably Court type shoes, although anything in the right shade will be considered.

    Thai Massage in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for this information ,i have been facing these problems .
    Your post has solved my problem.

    spa in bangalore

    best spa in bangalore

    body spa in bangalore

    ReplyDelete

  11. I put on make up everyday too ever since then i had lost my natural glow and a friend of mine suggested me a spa in bangalore to care my skin and the effect was visible infact it helped my skin better hold my makeup in place and made it less oily.Then I started visiting various best spa in bangalore to enhance the natural glow. Every since I have started visiting body spa near me for my treatments I hardly find the need of make up on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I conceive feeling to have the accumulation that you are card. CBD (cannabidiol) oil

    ReplyDelete
  13. Дешевые деревянные окна со стеклопакетом на даче Произведены и смонитрованы деревянные оконные и дверные блоки ОСП для дачи в Подмосковье. Окна из дерева изготовлены из сращенного бруса сосны, разрез бруса 60 х 70 мм. Стеклопакеты для дачи окрашены системой покрытий «RENNER Aquaris», Италия, на водной основе. Цвет отделки - Каштан. Также были выполнены и смонтированы наличники из сосны с такой отделкой, как и окно. Читать еще

    ReplyDelete
  14. Деревянные окна ОСВ со стеклопакетами на даче. Деревянные стеклопакеты «Эконом» и входная дверь из сосны на даче. Окна изготовлены из двухслойного сращенного бруса сосны. В оконные конструкции установлены однокамерные энергосберегающие стеклопакеты с низкоэмиссионным И-стеклом. Отделка «RENNER Aquaris», Италия, на водной основе. Цвет отделки - Каштан. Створки окон и входной двери выполнены на петлях «MACO» с декоративными накладками. На деревянной входной двери установлен замок с нажимным гарнитуром, цвет Бронза. Официальный сайт СВ Окна

    ReplyDelete
  15. Хай! Если еще не определились, то я делала балаяж в этом салоне. Приятное место, всем довольна! Сходите - не пожалеете!

    ReplyDelete